Get an Offer. Quick Cash, Sell Your House Fast!
Selling homes in Indianapolis and surrounding areas can be a hassle. Whether it’s with a realtor, or you sell it For Sale By Owner (FSBO), there are too many steps, it’s time-consuming and a lot of money goes into it.
Guess what! There is an easy way to sell your house fast. We can guide you to the best solution if you are facing foreclosure, owe liens, or other real estate problems. You can sell in a few days, instead of waiting months. No commissions or fees. More cash in your pocket!
Get Cash for Your Indianapolis Indiana House
- No Commissions or Fees
- Zero Hidden Costs
- Guaranteed Fair Cash Offer
- No repairs needed, Sell in AS IS condition
- Buyer Pays Closing costs
- Close quickly, 7 to 28 days
- Choose your own closing date
Trustworthy House Buyers in Indianapolis IN
We have investor buyers who buy houses in Indianapolis and pay cash under any situation: major damage, foreclosure, inheritance or unwanted property, relocation, job loss, tax liens, divorce, behind on payments, squatters, or even non-paying tenants. You can sell your house fast in any condition regardless of its appearance without waiting for bank approval or going through traditional bank financing.
w/ Real Estate Agent
SOLD to Investor Buyers
of sale price paid by you
Who Pays Closing Costs?
Paid by you, the seller
Investors typically pay all costs
Average Days for Offers
10 to +90 days
If in good condition
sale is often subject to appraisal
Number of Showings
national average 20 to 25
30 to 90 days
After offer is accepted
Date of YOUR CHOICE
Inspection and Financing Contigency*
of sales fall through
Who Pay Repairs?
Sell AS IS condition
- No need to do repairs
- No paperwork delays
- No Lengthy mortgage approvals
- No Home inspections
- Zero Realtor fees or commissions
- Stress Free & Save time
Sell To Real Indianapolis Home Buyers
Let go of the burden and stress
- Get an Online Quote
- Take a Quick Phone Call
- Get Paid ASAP
But wait, there are more perks! The Buyer typically pays for closing costs, AND you get to choose the closing date.
Sell Any Indianapolis Indiana House - For Any Reason and Situation
- Houses that are too Old, Ugly, or Outdated
- Needs Repairs
- Severely Fire damaged, Flood, or other Natural Disaster
- Inherited houses or in Probate
- Houses in Pre-Foreclosure / Forbearance
- Facing Divorce
- Liens / Late Property taxes
- Job relocation
- Unwanted Rental properties, with and without tenants
- And many more reasons!
The average cost to sell a house is about 7.5% of the sale price, but if it has problems and needs renovations it can be much more. You can avoid fees and costly renovations and sell within your timeline. Request a free, no-obligation offer today.
And if selling to a cash buyer is not your best option, we will recommend other real estate solutions for you.
Sell Your House in Indianapolis and Surrounding Areas
No Hassle. No Obligation. Fair all Cash Offer for your Indianapolis Indiana House
Top Rated Cash Home Buyers in Indianapolis
My aunt left me her house, and all the unpaid taxes too. Even the process of getting the estate seemed to be expensive. I was just out of college with student loans to pay. It was hard. The investor took care of everything and I got cash, which was a big help.
The house was a week from auction. The investor was able to buy it in 7 days. Cleared my debt and saved my credit score from any more hits.
We had many happy years in that house, but then it was just me. Selling for cash was fast, and they didn’t mind that we hadn’t done anything to it in decades. They were wonderful and took care of everything, so I could move near my son and grandbabies.
Selling Your House Without a Realtor or FSBO in Indiana?
- Pay up to 3% Commission fees (to buyer agent)
- Pay ALL of the selling Closing Costs, 2 -3%
- Close in 30 to 90 days, after accepting an offer
- You must qualify all potential buyers (to avoid looky loos)
- You do the showings and walkthroughs
- Appraisals are still needed
- Make Repairs (per buyer and lender requests)
- You are responsible for the paperwork
- Pay one year of the home warranty (min $500)
Our cash buyers are ready to buy Indy homes without any fuss!
We Love Indianapolis and Any Indianapolis House That’s for Sale!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I sell my house fast?
“How to Sell My House Fast” is a common question we get. The fastest and easiest way to sell a home is to a cash buyer. Because it is all-cash, there are no lender and approval delays. No repairs are needed, no commissions or fees, and fewer hassles of open houses. Plus, You often avoid closing costs and get to decide the Settlement date, which can be in as little as 7 days!
The first step is filling out the request form. It only takes 10 seconds!
2. How to Sell Your Home in 5 Days?
The only way to truly sell that quickly is to sell it to an investor. The traditional way to sell to a cash buyer is:
1. Search for local cash buyers
2. Show property to multiple investors
3. Incentivize buyers with lower prices
4. Do your due diligence to ensure it is a legit investor
5. Go through a title company
SolidOffers is here to streamline the entire process of selling for you. We screen the investors to take the guesswork out for you, so you do not have to worry about scams or fraud. Based on your situation and the condition of your property, we pair you with a cash buyer who will likely give you the highest offer.
3. What does “We Buy Houses” mean exactly?
“We Buy Houses” is as easy as it sounds. It means that we work with buyers who are ready to buy your house “As-Is”, without any repairs, and you avoid realtor commissions and all the hassles of multiple open houses. Plus, oftentimes you have the flexibility to close early and move at a later date!
Get a free online quote, a fair cash price, by filling out the simple request form.
4. Is it worth it for homeowners to sell their properties for cash?
It means Faster Sale Times:
If you don’t have the time to wait 2 to 6 months, consider selling your property to a cash home buyer, the sales process gets wrapped up very quickly. In fact, most of them can get you cash and buy your Indianapolis house in about a week.
5. How to sell a house quickly in Indianapolis without making repairs?
First, you need to understand your house’s condition:
1. Request assessments
2. Get repair or renovation estimates
3. Count the costs of holding the house, such as utilities and taxes
Or, you can avoid the headaches and sell “AS-IS” to a Cash Buyer!
6. How can I sell my house fast in Indianapolis without a realtor?
The biggest advantage of property owners in selling their house without a real estate agent is that they can avoid paying commission fees. The downside is that it can be a difficult feat to accomplish. The options are:
1. Sell to a cash buyer at your own time and no repairs needed.
2. For Sale By Owner (FSBO), assessing prices, doing the marketing, vetting buyers, and filling out all the necessary paperwork
3. Hire an attorney to facilitate a sale to a pre-qualified buyer
7. Do you charge a fee?
No obligation whatsoever, there are no commissions attached when you request or receive your free offer. In fact, there is no point in the sale of your house or cash transaction that we charge you for our services or assistance.