Sell My House Fast DC Area
No Repairs Needed. Any Condition. Quick and Easy
Sell My House for Cash DC Area
Washington – Arlington – Alexandria, and
Frederick – Gaithersburg – Rockville
No fees. No Commissions.
More cash in your pocket.
Fill the form. Get your fair cash offer.
Quick Offer, Easy Cash, Sell House Fast
Guess what! There is an easier way to sell your house fast in Washington DC, and surrounding areas of Maryland, and Virginia. You can sell in a few days, instead of waiting months. No commissions or fees. More cash in your pocket!
Get Cash for Your Washington DC - Maryland - Virginia House
- No Commissions or Fees
- Zero Hidden Costs
- Guaranteed Fair Cash Offer
- No repairs needed, Sell in AS IS condition
- Buyer Pays Closing costs
- Close quickly, 7 to 28 days
- Choose your own closing date
Trustworthy Home Buyers in Washington DC Metropolitan
We have investor buyers who buy houses in the DC area under any situation: major damage, foreclosure, inheritance, relocation, job loss, tax liens, divorce, behind on payments, squatters, or even with non-paying tenants. You can sell your house in any situation or condition without ever being asked for repairs or waiting on banks for approval, suffering delays due to denied buyers loan approval.
w/ Real Estate Agent
SOLD to Investor Buyers
of sale price paid by you
Who Pays Closing Costs?
Paid by you, the seller
Investors typically pay all costs
Average Days for Offers
10 to +90 days
If in good condition
sale is often subject to appraisal
Number of Showings
national average 20 to 25
30 to 90 days
After offer is accepted
Date of YOUR CHOICE
Inspection and Financing Contigency*
of sales fall through
Who Pay Repairs?
Sell AS IS condition
- No need to make repairs
- No paperwork delays
- No Lengthy mortgage approvals
- No Home inspections
- Zero Realtor fees or commissions
- Hassle Free & Save time
Sell To Real Home Buyers in Washington DC Metropolitan Area
Let go of the burden and stress
- Get a Fast Online Quote
- Take a Quick Phone Call
- Get Paid ASAP
But wait, there are more perks! The Buyer typically pays for closing costs, AND you get to choose the closing date.
Sell Your House Fast in DC Metro and Surrounding Areas
- Houses that are too Old, Ugly, or Outdated
- In need of Costly Repairs
- Severely damaged by Fire, Flood, or other Natural Disaster
- Inherited houses or in Probate
- Houses in Pre-Foreclosure / Forbearance
- Liens / Late Property taxes
- Job relocation
- Unwanted Rental properties, with and without tenants
- And many more reasons!
The average cost to sell a house is about 7.5% of the sale price, but if it has problems and needs repairs it can be much more. You can avoid the fees, costly repairs and sell in record time when you sell for cash. Request a free, no-obligation offer today.
And if selling to a cash buyer is not your best option, we will recommend other options.
Sell Your House in Washington Metropolitan Area
No Hassle. No Obligation. Fair Cash Offer for Your House in The DC Area
Top Rated Cash Home Buyers in Washington DC
My aunt left me her house, and all the unpaid taxes too. Even the process of getting the estate seemed to be expensive. I was just out of college with student loans to pay. It was hard. The investor took care of everything and I got cash, which was a big help.
The house was a week from auction. The investor was able to buy it in 7 days. Cleared my debt and saved my credit score from any more hits.
We had many happy years in that house, but then it was just me. Selling for cash was fast, and they didn’t mind that we hadn’t done anything to it in decades. They were wonderful and took care of everything, so I could move near my son and grandbabies.
Selling Your House Without a Realtor (FSBO) in Washington DC?
- Pay up to 3% Commission fees (to buyer agent)
- Pay ALL of the selling Closing Costs, 2 -3%
- Close in 30 to 90 days, after accepting an offer
- You must qualify all potential buyers (to avoid looky loos)
- You do the showings and walkthroughs
- Appraisals are still needed
- Make Repairs (per buyer and lender requests)
- You are responsible for the paperwork
- Pay one year of the home warranty (min $500)
Our cash buyers are ready to buy without any fuss!
We Love Washington DC Metropolitan Area and Any House That’s for Sale!
- Northern Virginia activity has gone up 5.7% from the previous year. A single-family house spends 38 days on market (DMO)
- Loudoun County activity has gone down 20.7% in 2021 compared to 2020, and down for three price categories. The average number of days on market is 21 DMO.
- Montgomery County in November 2021 was up 2.6% compared to November 2020. A house spends in average 29 days on market (DMO)
- Prince George’s County activity has gone up 3.2% from the previous year. The days on market for houses to receive offers was 25 days.
- Washington, DC activity in November 2021 was up 6.6% compared to 2020. Houses spend on average 43 days on market (DMO)
- Washington–Arlington–Alexandria, DC–VA–MD–WV Metropolitan Division
- Frederick–Gaithersburg–Rockville, MD Metropolitan Division
Some of the favorite “We Buy Houses” for cash locations
- Rockville, MD
- Silver Spring, MD
- Fairfax, VA
- Arlington, VA
- Alexandria, VA
- District Heights, MD
- Falls Church, VA
- Vienna, VA,
- Fort Washington, MD
- McLean, VA
- Gaithersburg, MD
- Manassas, VA
- Reston, VA
- Springfield, VA
- Hyattsville, MD
- Lorton VA
- Chantilly, VA
- Temple Hills, MD
- Bethesda, MD
- Centreville VA
- Sterling, VA
- Lanham, MD
- College Park MD
- Clinton MD
- Ashburn, VA
- Woodbridge, VA
- Brandywine, MD
- Upper Marlboro, MD
- Dumfries VA
- Lake Ridge VA
- Lanham MD
- Bowie, MD
- Gainesville, VA
- Haymarket VA
- Manassas Park, VA
- Stafford VA
- Triangle, VA
- Frederickburg VA
- Leesburg VA
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I sell my house fast in DC?
“How to Sell My House Fast” is a common question we get. The fastest and easiest way to sell a home is to a cash buyer. Because it is all-cash, there are no lender and approval delays. No repairs are needed, no agent commissions or fees. Plus, you often avoid closing costs and get to choose your closing date, which can be in as little as 7 days!
The first step is filling out the request form. It only takes 10 seconds!
2. How to Sell Your Home in 5 Days in the Washington DC area?
The only way to truly sell that quickly is to sell it to an investor. The usual process to sell to a cash buyer is:
1. Search for local cash buyers
2. Show property to multiple investors
3. Incentivize buyers with lower prices
4. Do your due diligence to ensure it is a legit investor
5. Go through a title company
SolidOffers is here to streamline the process for you. We screen the investors to take the guesswork out for you, so you do not have to worry about scams or fraud. Based on your situation and the condition of your property, we pair you with a cash buyer who will likely give you the highest offer.
3. What does “We Buy Houses” in Washington DC mean exactly?
“We Buy Houses” is as easy as it sounds. It means that we work with investors who are ready to buy your house “As-Is” in the area of Washington – Arlington – Alexandria, DC – VA – MD – WV, without any repairs, and you avoid realtor commissions and fees. Plus, oftentimes you have the flexibility to close early and move at a later date!
Get a free online quote for a fair cash price offer by filling out the simple request form.
4. Is it worth to sell my house for cash DC?
Yes, depending on the condition of the house and the situation. If you don’t have time to wait 2 to 6 months, you can sell fast and get cash quickly. You will get a fair all cash offer, at an honest price.
Many homeowners prefer to sell their DC house for cash because they get a fair all cash offer, avoid potentially extensive repairs, agent’s expensive fees, making it a hassle free process, and they get to choose the closing date.
When you sell your house for cash, most buyers can purchase your DC house in about a week.
5. How to sell a house without making repairs?
First, you need to understand your house’s condition:
1. Request assessments
2. Get repair or renovation estimates
3. Count the costs of holding the house, such as utilities and taxes
Or, you can avoid the headaches and sell “AS-IS” to a Cash Buyer!
6. How can I sell my house fast without a realtor?
The biggest advantage of selling your house without a real estate agent is that you can avoid paying their commission. The downside is that it can be a difficult feat to accomplish. Your options are:
1. Sell to a cash buyer at your own time and “AS-IS”
2. For Sale By Owner (FSBO), assessing prices, doing the marketing, vetting buyers, and filling out all the necessary paperwork
3. Hire an attorney to facilitate a sale to a pre-qualified buyer
7. Do you charge a fee?
No. There are no service fees or commissions attached when you request or receive your fair no obligation cash offer. In fact, there is no point in the sale of your house or cash transaction that we charge you for our services or assistance.