Sell Your House in San Jose, CA
Sell House Fast San Jose, CA!
Sell House As Is in San Jose, CA!
Cash for Houses San Jose, CA!
More cash in your pocket.
Fill the form. Get your fair offer.
Quick Offer, Easy Cash
What if we told you there’s an easier way? No surprise fees, and more cash in your pocket!
Get Cash for Your San Jose House
- Zero Fees or Commissions
- Guaranteed Offer
- No repairs needed, sell “AS-IS”
- No showings and walkthroughs
- No appraisals or approval delays
- Close quickly, 7 to 28 days or pick a date
Trustworthy House Buyers in San Jose, CA
Avoid what comes with a traditional house sale:
- Waiting on banks, lenders, or financing
- Lengthy mortgage approvals
- Home inspections
- Traditional home warranties to the buyer
- Repairs, renovations, and cleaning
- Realtor fees or commissions
- Get an Online Quote
- Take a Quick Phone Call
- Get Paid ASAP
But wait, there are more perks! The Buyer typically pays for closing costs, AND you get to choose the closing date.
Sell Any San Jose House - For Any Reason and Situation
- Houses that are too Old, Ugly, or Outdated
- In need of Costly Repairs
- Severely damaged by Fire, Flood, or other Natural Disaster
- Inherited houses or in Probate
- Houses in Pre-Foreclosure / Forbearance
- Liens / Late Property taxes
- Job relocation
- Unwanted Rental properties, with and without tenants
- And many more reasons!
If you do not want the hassle of selling a house with its problems, or maybe you need cash fast, request a free, no-obligation offer today.
You can also call us for a consultation to discuss your property and situation further to determine if selling to a cash buyer is your best option, if not, we will recommend other options.
Sell Your House in San Jose and Surrounding Areas
Top Rated Cash Home Buyers in San Jose
Selling Your House Without a Realtor in California?
What to expect when selling your home with a realtor:
- Pay a 6% Commission (to the seller and/or buyer agents)
- Pay ALL of the selling Closing Costs, 2 -3%
- Close in 60 to 90 days, after offers
- If the house is not perfect, wait 6 months or longer for Buyer Offers
- Clean indoors and outdoors before showings and walkthroughs
- Make Repairs (per buyer requests)
- Pay one year of the home warranty (min $500)
We Love San Jose and Any San Jose House That’s for Sale!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I sell my house fast?
“How to Sell My House Fast” is a common question we get. The fastest and easiest way to sell a home is to a cash buyer. Because it is all-cash, there are no lender and approval delays. No repairs are needed, no agent commissions or fees. Plus, you often avoid closing costs and get to choose your closing date, which can be in as little as 7 days!
The first step is filling out the request form. It only takes 10 seconds!
2. How to Sell Your Home in 5 Days?
The only way to truly sell that quickly is to sell it to an investor. The usual process to sell to a cash buyer is:
1. Search for local cash buyers
2. Show property to multiple investors
3. Incentivize buyers with lower prices
4. Do your due diligence to ensure it is a legit investor
5. Go through a title company
SolidOffers is here to streamline the process for you. We screen the investors to take the guesswork out for you, so you do not have to worry about scams or fraud. Based on your situation and the condition of your property, we pair you with a cash buyer who will likely give you the highest offer.
3. What does “We Buy Houses” mean exactly?
“We Buy Houses” is as easy as it sounds. It means that we work with buyers who are ready to buy your house “As-Is”, without any repairs, and you avoid realtor commissions and fees. Plus, oftentimes you have the flexibility to close early and move at a later date!
Get a free online quote for a fair cash offer by filling out the simple request form.
4. Is it worth selling a house for cash?
It means Faster Sale Times:
If you don’t have the time to wait 2 to 6 months, you should definitely consider selling your house to a real estate investor. When you sell your house for cash, the sales process gets wrapped up very quickly. In fact, most buyers can get you cash for your house in about a week.
5. How to sell a house without making repairs?
First, you need to understand your house’s condition:
1. Request assessments
2. Get repair or renovation estimates
3. Count the costs of holding the house, such as utilities and taxes
Or, you can avoid the headaches and sell “AS-IS” to a Cash Buyer!
6. How can I sell my house fast without a realtor?
The biggest advantage of selling your house without a real estate agent is that you can avoid paying their commission. The downside is that it can be a difficult feat to accomplish. Your options are:
1. Sell to a cash buyer at your own time and “AS-IS”
2. For Sale By Owner (FSBO), assessing prices, doing the marketing, vetting buyers, and filling out all the necessary paperwork
3. Hire an attorney to facilitate a sale to a pre-qualified buyer
7. Do you charge a fee?
No. There are no service fees or commissions attached when you request or receive your free offer. In fact, there is no point in the sale of your house or cash transaction that we charge you for our services or assistance.