Sell My House Fast Austin, TX
Sell House As Is in Austin TX!
Get a Fast Cash for Austin Texas Area
More cash in your pocket.
Fill out the form. Get your fair all cash offer.
Quick Offer, Easy Cash, Sell Your House Fast
Guess what! We know the fastest way to sell your house. You can sell in a few days, instead of waiting months. No realtor commissions or fees. More cash in your pocket!
Get Cash for Your Austin Texas House
- No Commissions or Fees
- Zero Hidden Costs
- Guaranteed Fair Cash Offer
- No repairs needed, Sell in AS IS condition
- Buyer Pays Closing costs
- Close quickly, 7 to 28 days
- Choose your own closing date
Trustworthy House Buyers in Austin, TX
It’s never been easy to sell your house in Austin Texas without doing any repairs on your Austin property. SolidOffers specializes in helping homeowners sell their houses in any condition. We only work with vetted Austin home buyers who are ready to make an offer for your house and buy your home fast. Our real estate investors make you a fair cash offer or provide other selling real estate solutions, depending on your specific situation or the condition of your house.
We buy houses in Austin Texas under any situation: major damage, foreclosure, vacant house, inheritance, relocation, job loss, tax liens, divorce, behind on payments, squatters, or even with non-paying tenants. You can sell your house in any situation or condition without ever being asked for repairs or relying on traditional bank financing, suffering delays due to denied buyers loan approval.
w/ Real Estate Agent
SOLD to Investor Buyers
of sale price paid by you
Who Pays Closing Costs?
Paid by you, the seller
Investors typically pay all costs
Average Days for Offers
10 to +90 days
If in good condition
sale is often subject to appraisal
Number of Showings
national average 20 to 25
30 to 90 days
After offer is accepted
Date of YOUR CHOICE
Inspection and Financing Contigency*
of sales fall through
Who Pay Repairs?
Sell AS IS condition
- No need to make repairs
- No paperwork delays
- No Lengthy mortgage approvals
- No Home inspections
- Zero Realtor fees or commissions
- Hassle Free & Save time
Sell To Real Austin Home Buyers
Let go of the burden and stress
Request your no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave. You have nothing to lose.
We’re serious! It’s as quick and easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Get a Fast Online Quote
- Take a Quick Phone Call
- Get Paid ASAP
But wait, there are more perks! The Buyer typically pays for closing costs, AND you get to choose the closing date.
Sell Any Austin House - For Any Reason and Situation
- Houses that are too Old, Ugly, or Outdated
- In need of Costly Repairs
- Severely damaged by Fire, Flood, or other Natural Disaster
- Inherited houses or in Probate
- Houses in Pre-Foreclosure / Forbearance
- Liens / Late Property taxes
- Job relocation
- Unwanted Rental properties, with and without tenants
- And many more reasons!
The average cost to sell an Austin house is about 7.5% of the sale price, but if it has problems and needs repairs it can be much more. You can avoid the fees, costly repairs and sell in record time when you sell for cash. Request a free, no-obligation offer today.
And if selling to a cash home buyer is not your best option, we will recommend other options.
Sell Your House in Austin and Surrounding Areas
No Hassle. No Obligation. Fair all Cash Offer for your Austin Texas House
Top Rated Cash Home Buyers in Austin
My aunt left me her house, and all the unpaid taxes too. Even the process of getting the estate seemed to be expensive. I was just out of college with student loans to pay. It was hard. The investor took care of everything and I got cash, which was a big help.
First, I thought about just doing the repairs myself on the house I inherited from my parents. But it turned out that it had more issues than it seemed, and getting professionals to repair it would cost too much and take too long. I’m glad we found SolidOffers, instead of trying to figure out who would buy a house with damage and not scam us. Stacy connected us with a local investor and we closed in 13 days.
We had many happy years in that house, but then it was just me. Selling for cash was fast, and they didn’t mind that we hadn’t done anything to it in decades. They were wonderful and took care of everything, so I could move near my son and grandbabies.
The house was a week from auction. The investor was able to buy it in 7 days. Cleared my debt and saved my credit score from any more hits.
Selling Your House Without a Realtor or FSBO in Texas?
- Pay up to 3% Commission fees (to buyer agent)
- Pay ALL of the selling Closing Costs, 2 -3%
- Close in 30 to 90 days, after accepting an offer
- You must qualify all potential buyers (to avoid looky loos)
- You do the showings and walkthroughs
- Appraisals are still needed
- Make Repairs (per buyer and lender requests)
- You are responsible for the paperwork
- Pay one year of the home warranty (min $500)
Our cash buyers are ready to buy without any fuss!
We Love Austin and Any Austin House That’s for Sale!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I sell my house fast?
“How to Sell My House Fast” is a common question we get. The fastest and easiest way to sell a home is to a cash buyer. Because it is all-cash, there are no lender and approval delays. No repairs are needed, no agent commissions or fees. Plus, you often avoid closing costs and get to choose your closing date, which can be in as little as 7 days!
The first step is filling out the request form. It only takes 10 seconds!
2. How to Sell Your Home in 5 Days?
The only way to truly sell that quickly is to sell it to an investor. The usual process to sell to a cash buyer is:
1. Search for local cash buyers
2. Show property to multiple investors
3. Incentivize buyers with lower prices
4. Do your due diligence to ensure it is a legit investor
5. Go through a title company
SolidOffers is here to streamline the process for you. We screen the investors to take the guesswork out for you, so you do not have to worry about scams or fraud. Based on your situation and the condition of your property, we pair you with a cash buyer who will likely give you the highest offer.
3. What does “We Buy Houses” mean exactly?
“We Buy Houses” is as easy as it sounds. It means that we work with buyers who are ready to buy your house “As-Is”, without any repairs, and you avoid realtor commissions and fees. Plus, oftentimes you have the flexibility to close early and move at a later date!
Get a free online quote for a fair all cash offer by filling out the simple request form.
4. Is it worth selling a house for cash?
It means Faster Sale Times:
If you don’t have the time to wait 2 to 6 months, you should definitely consider selling your house to a real estate investor. When you sell your house for cash, the sales process gets wrapped up very quickly. In fact, most buyers can get you cash for your house in about a week.
5. How to sell a house without making repairs?
First, you need to understand your house’s condition:
1. Request assessments
2. Get repair or renovation estimates
3. Count the costs of holding the house, such as utilities and taxes
Or, you can avoid the headaches and sell “AS-IS” to a Cash Buyer!
6. How can I sell my house fast without a realtor?
The biggest advantage of selling your house without a real estate agent is that you can avoid paying their commission. The downside is that it can be a difficult feat to accomplish. Your options are:
1. Sell to a cash buyer at your own time and “AS-IS”
2. FSBO, assessing prices, doing the marketing, vetting buyers, and filling out all the necessary paperwork
3. Hire an attorney to facilitate a sale to a pre-qualified buyer
7. Do you charge a fee?
No. There are no service fees or commissions attached when you request or receive your free offer. In fact, there is no point in the sale of your house or cash transaction that we charge you for our services or assistance.